Whether you a Start-up or a Small Medium Enterprise(SME) or a Multinational Company, You need to have a marketing plan which is ever evolving. A stagnant Marketing Plan leads to a Stagnant business.
In the intial stage that is either you have a new product or you are a start-up, you need to get your Goals clear which is the core of the
Marketing Growth Plan.
What are your Goals
- Who is your target Audience?
- Which medium do you want to use to communicate your ideas or product?
- What do you want to communicate?
- Why your Product?
- When to start the Marketing Campaign
- Reach- Build a community around you Brand through whichever medium you use.
- Act – Build interactions to build prospect
- Convert – convert prospect into leads and then into to sales
- Engage – Keep relationship with you customers for repeat and ref-feral sales.
Enter the Broader Ecosystem of Marketing
- Define Opportunity – Your main domain expertise field
- Review Insights – are your customers happy with you or are you loosing them to your competition
- Planning – What will be your Brand image and Brand Positioning
- Implementation – Which medium will you choose to implement your marketing ideas
- Reviews and Improve – Are your commercials yielding?